The World Health Organization cell phones “product that creates the risk of cancer” s added to the list. Do cell phones cause cancer? Talking on a mobile phone without a headset long term, increases the risk of a brain tumour. It is recommended not spoken more than a half hour per day. A lot of scientists expert in the field of electronic devices continues to have warnings about the dangers to human health.
At first our brain to cell phone radiation ear, eye, chest, heart, genitals, our cells, our system is high, they do great damage on our system psychomotor…
Mobile phones are essential in today’s climate is one of our urgent needs. No one you won’t give up this technology, since it creates the risk of cancer in mobile phone users as the list of products that we do what we do? Continue reading for the solution of the problem…
HERE’S A GUIDE TO USING CELL PHONE
1. During the interview, not necessarily to reduce the amount of radiation by up to 90 percent for a wired headset should be used. It’s not Bluetooth, especially must be wired.
2. When you answer the other Party of communication when both both the search and the wait for the opening speech before the opening of the mobile phone we need to bring to our ears. At the moment, phone ringing more radiation is emitted. Because at that point the phone to connect to the base station uses excessive force.
3. Need to use a mobile phone for no more than 30 minutes per day. To talk for more than 30 minutes per day increases to more than 50 percent of brain tumor development. This is happening to speakers of 3-4 hours every day for work. 50 ve bu kişilerin yüzde beyninde tümör diğer herkesten daha olasılığını.
4. Mobile phone chat tool should not be used as a communication tool. Long-term if it needs to be spoken, the device should be placed in the other ear. In this way the heat from the radiation is reduced to a minimum.
5. The relationship of cell phone radiation the SAR value of the phone we must pay attention to. The SAR value phone on a value that indicates how much radiation that has been exposed to our brains. In many countries, the upper limit for this value is 2.0 W/kg as determined.
6. Primary (primary school, secondary school) from the age of cell phones should be kept away from children. The possibility of radiation exposure has not yet completed the development of the brain and much more.
7. We shouldn’t be talking unless it’s with a mobile phone while driving in traffic. From the other base station while in a moving vehicle while crossing the field of getting a significant increase in the amount of cell phone radiation. This increases the rates of radiation exposure. Already talking on the phone while driving, the traffic rules is also a crime. The penalty is substantial, should be great. To talk on the cellphone while driving, causing driver distraction and causes fatal accidents.