1. Height-Weight and Blood Pressure Rating: Every man after 18 years of height, weight and blood pressure measurements are required to undergo. In particular, obesity, genetic predisposition of individuals who are at risk, such as diabetes and hypertension. Blood pressure monitoring is also important for all ages and normal values of 120/80 mm / Hg is stated as
2. Exercise Capacity Measurement: Heart disease in your family is a measurement should be done at an earlier age are at risk. In particular, it is recommended to make sure 50 years and over. In preparation for this test with a few days before, on the treadmill is assessed according to the amount of effort, your heart rhythm and blood pressure.
3. Prostate Examination: Men’s hearing test, vision test, whom rank among the top 3 in the cause of cancer is located prostate cancer, it can be revealed by a simple examination and testing. Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) levels and prostate size and prostate ultrasound examinations outside the anus is measured.
4. Hearing and vision test: You can learn percentage of the hearing with a very simple examination, eye examination with the intraocular pressure (glaucoma), eye membrane rupture (retinal detachment) and you’ll get your vision acuity. Especially the age of 40 and will be sure to see the flaws up taking early measures of quality of life can be improved.
5. Depression Screening: Bustle of everyday life “masked depression” causes. Especially age 50 and depressive tendency is further recommended routine screening from now
6. Diabetes and Cholesterol Tests: Diabetes in the family, cholesterol problems, especially if the age of 30 suffers from hypertension in obese individuals then make sure your blood tests. If you have a healthy genetic heritage but your bad living conditions, there is surely a good idea to make your screening tests 3 years after age 45. Followed in individuals with hyper blood pressure and cholesterol are performed more frequently.
7. Stomach and Large Intestine Survey: Especially look for hidden blood in the stool once a year and over 50 years of age are strongly recommended a colonoscopy in 3 years. If in the long-term gastrointestinal complaints and the person has a family history of earlier investigations in this direction it is built to benefit.
8. Allergy Tests: Frequent infections your stay, you experience gastrointestinal discomfort, you do not see the benefits of the drug you use, you experience skin problems may be due to an underlying allergy substance. Must be made of the proposed test for allergies is quite disturbing quality of life.
9. Skin examination: living in very sunny regions, sun-loving and protective enough a society we need to make sure to use once a year. Skin cancer, malignant moles and skin lesions may occur in the control of certain diseases.
10. Infectious Disease Screening: Hepatitis B, C, in terms of sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV, young and old of every man is better to go out of control at regular intervals.
11. Vaccination: Flu and pneumonia vaccine is strongly recommended after the age of 65. If you have additional diseases or patients having infections often are not checked if the age limit. Every year, flu, pneumonia vaccine should be made a 5 years. In addition to these hepatitis B vaccination should be repeated at certain times, a tetanus vaccination should be done in 10 years.
12. Ultrasound Aortic Aneurysm with care: Especially for a long time the main artery in men over the age of 60 smokers have “aorta” it is useful to look at the expansion of the abdominal ultrasound.
13. Oral and Dental Health Care: Tooth and gum health is especially important in the coming years. Surely at least once a year for checkups should be performed.