Ideally shoes ranking:
● The ideal heel height should be 2-5 cm.
● Some of the shoes should be rounded nose and large, the fingers should be comfortable enough to move.
● Instead of synthetic materials made from natural leather, shoes with air circulation should be preferred.
● The size of shoes should be chosen according to the longest finger.
● If it is not essential from the comfort of flats, it should be placed into a soft foot arch support and should be supported.
● The front and rear of the wedge does not cause problems if not equal but you still should not exceed 10 cm thick padding.
● Otherwise, rising up much space and it is observed for knee and hip pain that spring is broken.
● The ideal shoe for the majority of the day, who are standing, walking shoes are laced. These; shock absorbers based, large domestic pet and should be supported by no more than 2 cm in height models.
In terms of high-heeled shoes to consider these suggestions:
● Do not wear high heels for a long time. High-heeled shoes keep your feet shortly.
● Stand upright and tighten your abdominal muscles while walking. This action allows you to regain your body, bringing the center of gravity to the level of the heel.
● By putting a cushion into the shoe can prevent weight bearing on the knee and hip.
● By putting a cushion into the shoe, to avoid affecting the knees and hips.
● Pay attention to the small slope and prefer thick heel heels.
● Perform stretching exercises for your legs and your calf muscles; Your heel barefoot on the edge of a step, stop your fingertips, giving weight to remain outside and then drop your heels towards the floor. Also leave a sheep pen on the floor and took the pen with your toes.