Taken during pregnancy weight and changes occurring in the body leads to a complete change of clothes of the mother. mother for the first 3 months of pregnancy can often wear the clothes before getting pregnant because the first 3 months will be very little or no weight gain can be weight gain. 3 months after the weight will increase gradually, grow profit, the feet will be swelling in the legs and arms. They are therefore no longer will need to choose new clothes and shoes for pregnancy discard old clothes.
– tight clothing that fits your waist and straps
– Nylon and synthetic underwear
– Tight and tough bras
– Tightly fitting shoes with high heels and feet
– The clothes fit the abdominal and core part
– Narrow pants, socks legs frequently
– Track suit
– Comfortable and spacious shorts
– Plenty of T-shirts, men’s t-shirts can be worn
– Comfortable clothes, pregnancy, skirts
– Soft comfortable cotton underwear and bras
– Is 2-3 cm heel shoes is the most ideal during pregnancy.
High heels should not be worn. It will be completely flat and very thin-soled shoes than ideal in terms of a balance of the body instead of 2-3 cm shorter heels shoes. Because depression in pregnancy increases the waist and leaning unborn walks back to compensate for the weight of a small heel shoes that would be useful to balance it.
– Shoes must be a bit of spacious and comfortable because it is often edema in the legs during pregnancy.
– Pregnant sea or pool can be entered, you can swim, swimsuits or bikinis worn.
The clothes worn during pregnancy shows various differences between countries and cultures. 18 – maternity clothes are designed in the 19th century to understand that women are not pregnant.
However, pregnant women do not want to hide their pregnancy in most countries today; They prefer clothing that can show themselves well while pregnant. Most of the pregnant women also continues to work today. Business environment, gym, hospital, there are various studies such as social medium education classes pregnant. Therefore, maternity clothes became too much diversity.