Oily skin may give the skin an unwanted glow and cause pores to clog. This leads to acne problems because the grease glands that produce grease on the face are wider and more complex. But do not be afraid, because there are very simple ways to prevent oily skin! By using the right health products and making minor changes in your lifestyle, you can improve your skin health seriously.
Avoiding Oily Skin with Health Products
1. Wash your face twice a day with a gentle face cleanser. This allows you to get rid of excess oil that blocks the pores. Dermatologists agree that using a simple facial cleanser in the morning and evening is the best way to prevent oily skin.
Choose a gentle facial soap that cleanses your face without drying the skin. Using a moisturizing soap that adds oil and moisture to the face.
Wash your face with warm water. Hot water can dry or disturb your face.
After washing, dry your face thoroughly with a soft towel.
Stay away from the hard soap or facial cleanser designed to dry the skin. The face is purifying the intended face and pores of the skin from fat and dead skin cells. If you choose a soap designed to dry oily skin, try to choose the lightest one and use it only when you need it.
If a simple cleaner does not work, use a product containing benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. These products are usually for acne, but they also help to cope with oily skin.
2. Use a tonic to tighten the pores and get rid of the oil. There are many types of tonic. Use either a firming or refreshing tonic to deal with oily skin. Check the contents: If you have alcohol in tightening tonics, refreshing ones usually have caffeine or green tea. Usually try to stay away from the skin tonics because they are only for normal or dry bindings.
Apply the tony to the “t-zone” of the forehead and nose. These are the most greasy points of your face. Apply the tongue very lightly to the cheeks or apply it because it can easily overdry the area.
Use cotton to apply the tongue. Lightly rub the cotton on your cotton swab.
After drying the toner, wipe it off with a wet face and use a grease-free moisturizer to prevent over-drying.
3. Use blotting paper to reduce the oil quickly and easily and move medicated wipes. Drying paper is great because the skin does not dry and its application takes only 15-20 seconds. Medicated wipes usually have salicylic acid or glycolic acid and are easy to use outdoors. Because they are acid-based they are also a great treatment for acne.
Apply drying paper to the most oily areas, such as the nose and forehead. Do not rub the paper face. You should only press the greasy area for a few seconds to drain.
Some drying papers have powder, which helps to cope with oily skin.
Move medicated handkerchiefs in your wallet or in the bag. These handkerchiefs are usually acid-based, so they fight with the accent.
Use medicated wipes in the direction of need, but do not use more than three times a day because they can cause excessive buildup in your skin.
4. Use a face mask that cleans deep to get rid of excess oil. Facial masks make deeper cleaning than ordinary facial wash products. They go deeper to remove contaminants from the skin and purify their pores from the oil. But facial masks are more risky of drying the skin. Use it with caution.
Apply mask only after using daily facial cleanser.
When applying the mask, the skin and hands should be moist. Apply the mask inside the bathtub for maximum relaxation and minimal cleaning afterwards.
Leave the mask in the face for 10-15 minutes. Use water and a small towel to gently clean the mask.
Use a product that contains calming ingredients, such as shea butter or honey, in addition to cleansing ingredients such as clay, for an oil-free mask without overdrying the skin. You can also use a mask with sandalwood and turmeric to purify the face from the oil and from the water.
Apply a mask a week before major days like a wedding or important appointment. If you use too much, you will face the risk of dry skin.
5. Use oil-free moisturizers and oil-free sunscreens. Carefully read the content on each product you use. Use only water-based, non-comedogenic care products.
Some people with oily skin do not use a moisturizer or sun cream because they think it will make their problems worse. But if you use the right products, they can be very useful for your skin. Oily skin should also be moistened and protected from ultraviolet radiation.
Make it a habit to check the content of every product you use for your face. Make sure no one is fat-based.
A geller or facial powder that protects against the sun can protect the skin without lubricating or blocking the pores.
Avoid oil-based cosmetics and clean up makeup before going to bed. If the makeup is not thoroughly cleaned, it works on the pores and blocks them. Never apply make-up on your old make-up.
If you have an oily skin apply cold cream or lotion to remove makeup. These products are designed to moisturize dry skin and leave an oily layer on the skin, which can cause clogging of pores, excessive oiling and condensation.
6. If the skin is oily, try the over-the-counter acne medications. Use products containing benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria that accumulate and cause condensation in the skin. At the same time, they remove dead skin cells that block their pores.
Acne creams containing resorcinol, sulfur and salicylic acid also help to clear the pores. These products are designed to be used after acne spotting on the skin and help relieve redness.
Apply the manufacturer’s instructions when using over-the-counter acne products.
Wash your face with soap while you are in the shower. Just wash your nose because it may cause more pores to clog.
There are many different acne products. If it does not work first, try another one.
If over-the-counter medicines do not work, consult a dermatologist for treatment.
Preventing Oily Skin by Changing the Style of Life
1. Apply a rich, healthy diet based on antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids. These nutrients improve the appearance and texture of the skin. Avoid fatty and sugary foods that cause skin grease.
As antioxidants, eat foods such as blueberries, beans, cranberries, apples, whole grains, spinach and pepper. Generally, brightly colored fruits and vegetables are rich in antioxidants.
For omega-3 fatty acids, consume foods such as salmon, tuna, walnuts and flax seeds. Especially if you do not eat fish, you might consider buying fish oil as food supplement.
Stay away from the greasy foods that worsen skin problems. Cut unhealthy oils from butter, veal and fried foods. Instead, take healthy oils from nuts, seeds, avocados and fish.
Consume as much natural food, fresh fruits and vegetables as possible. Spinach, tomatoes and carrots are among the vegetables known to be useful on the skin.
As long as it is small, chocolate has proven to be good on the skin!
2. Do a lot of exercise. It has been found that physical activity has many benefits to the skin, including prevention of oiling. Regular exercise helps keep the skin healthy and smooth.
Remove stress from your life by exercising regularly. Aim to do a physical activity four times a week. Go to the gym, ride a bike or play basketball with your friends. Choose whichever you choose, make sure you exercise regularly.
Take a shower after exercising to get rid of sweat and bacteria. Allowing it to stay on top of sweat and bacteria can lead to more skin problems.
Physical tension in the body can also cause the same chain reaction in oily skin, raising the level of androgen. People with oily skin genetic predisposition may experience symptoms during menstruation or when allergies, colds and other health problems are present. Be prepared for that and try to stress-reduce activities.
3. Apply relaxation or meditation techniques to deal with stress. There is a strong link between mental health and skin health. Stress is often caused by acne and oily skin. Your skin will thank you when you try to think positive by reducing stress in your life!
The connection between stress and acne has been recognized by people for years. Research has shown that the body produces more androgen and cortisol in stressful times. As a result, the sebaceous glands are triggered and more fat is produced in the body.
Try meditation and calming breathing exercises. Focus on taking deep and slow breaths from your nose and remove all the elements that distract you. Feel the stress away from you.
Yoga is also a great way to reduce stress. Try the yoga course closest to you!
4. Take good sleep at night. Sleep between seven and nine hours every night. Your body refreshes and revives your skin while you sleep. Insomnia interrupts the process of keeping the body’s skin healthy.
Insomnia is also linked to stress and this can lead to oily skin and aches. Take good sleep to stay happy and healthy!
Insomnia can also cause wrinkles, eye bags and a dull skin.
Excessive sleep can also cause skin cells to break down. Ten hours and over sleep goes into sleeping too much.
5. Drink plenty of water to satisfy the water needs of the skin. Hydration is a healthy skin key. Water prevents water from reaching the skin by providing a water-to-oil ratio.
Doctors recommend drinking eight to ten glasses of water a day.
Water inability causes wrinkles, matt skin and more pronounced pores. In the same way dehydration and acne formation are often linked.
Dehydration triggers the change in the sebaceous glands and causes skin oil accumulation. Drinking water allows the skin to stay healthy.
Drinking lemon water is also great. It is water-rich, rich in antioxidants and vitamin C. Lemon water is also effective in treating acnes. Drink lemon water in the morning for a healthy skin!
Wash your face twice a day with warm water.
Use a humidifier. Take care that the humidifier is lean.
Avoid make-up if possible and avoid make-up on the oily areas of your face when you are wearing makeup.
Your face may be producing too much oil because it dries because of the products you use to dull your skin. Try moisturizing the skin.
Watch what you eat.
Try sleeping every evening putting a clean hand towel on your pillow. It can help you to absorb the fat that your face produces while you sleep. Also, bacteria can accumulate on the pillow case, so a clean towel keeps the face clean.
Apply the cosmetic product after washing the face. In the same way, at the end of the day, completely clean the makeup on the face.
If you are wearing makeup, first apply a powder base to protect your pores.
Change the pillowcases twice a week. Drink more water, take sleep and avoid being under the sun too much.
If you can not control your oily skin or if you have acne on your face on a continuous and severe basis, look for a dermatologist.