The benefits of organic products
Consumption of organic products
Organic farming has become a rising value in the world, the provision of safe food production and consumption, and form the basis of a healthy diet. Fresh fruits and vegetables consumed primarily consider the nutritional value it carries. However, other foods besides the nutritional value of the selected products in shopping areas such as additives and pesticide residues they are not having the need to be sensitive. That is why in recent years began to enter our kitchen organic agricultural products.
Organic farming; Without the use of chemical inputs in production, every step is controlled and certified form of agricultural production, from production to consumption.
Organic products; production, storage, are no additives or chemical inputs used and audited by independent inspection companies in all these stages of certified products in the processing and packaging stages.
The promotion of organic farming, and why we should consume organic products:
● Organic farming soil and water resources and air pollution from the environment, the plant is intended to protect human and animal health.
● Due to recently harvested without drugs
● The prevention of soil erosion
● Maintaining water quality
● Increasing sustainability in agriculture
● Reducing the impact of chemicals on human
● Increased biodiversity
● Food safety, GMO-free life
● The acquisition of Delicious and quality products
All these are the main causes of the increase in the consumption of organic products and organic agriculture’s consequences.
Future, clean, livable world concerns, new forms of production, of course, will raise different alternatives.
Today, organic farming and organic products consumption has emerged as a result of these concerns.
Environmental and nature protection awareness increases, day by day more acceptable production will take their places on our tables.