What are the Benefits of Cocoa? Energizing, cholesterol-free, mineral-rich cocoa’s benefits, preparation and damage when consumed in excess.
Antioxidants in cocoa content, magnesium, iron, contains many vitamins and minerals such as calcium. giving people the feeling of happiness when eaten gives you more energetic and fit.
1. Energy Data: cocoa stood in one of the effective energy sources. Cocoa is the most dense energy source in the plants prefer people who most sports.
2. Cholesterol does not include: So bitter black chocolate does not contain cholesterol. In other chocolate milk comes forward in the presence of a small amount. outside the host cholesterol bad cholesterol content also gives support to become ineffective.
3. Mineral is rich: It contains phosphorus, copper, calcium, iron, zinc and magnesium containing cocoa, in particular helps the body to iron absorption through the copper minerals in the content. As is known, zinc and iron; reproductive system and the immune system is quite useful.
4. Cuts Stroke Risk: Examinations and tests of people consuming cocoa was determined to be at risk of stroke compared to those who consume less.
√ One of the biggest problems in recent years with potassium reduces stress to stress that it housed.
√ Antioxidants are very helpful in content to those who are struggling with cancer. Cocoa green tea from a full 3 times and 2 times more than red wine has antioxidant.
√ The amplified and helps maintain a healthy heart.
√ It relieves indigestion.
√ Accelerate the elimination of poisons in the body.
√ It is effective in opening the appetite.
√ Cocoa is fatigue, allows people to enjoy a more energetic day.
√ It helps to dry the inflammation that occurs in the kidney thereby provide increased urine entering the order.
√ It slows the aging process.
√ The nervous system in order.
√ relaxing the muscles; It prevents atherosclerosis contributes to the opening of the bronchi.
√ Located in content “flavanols” thanks to provide more oxygen getting to the brain by increasing the oxygen in the blood.
√ You can get rid of the cracks with cocoa butter.
√ Cocoa butter; Especially in the summer sun by applying to the skin against the harmful rays provide sunscreen effect. When cracks occur in the skin with the aid of cotton 2 times a week softens the skin and helps to remove the cracks.
2. The more you consume dark chocolate may cause weight gain by opening more than your appetite.